Travis' Mission

Travis' Mission

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Greetings from the High Desert of California

I had the opprotunity to serve in San Pedro Sula during the years
1974-1975, it included serivng in the outlying area known as La Ceiba. The
adventures that await him will be terrific. When I served the mission also
took in the countries of Nicaragua, Costa Rica (Mission Home) and Panama.
You can see alot has changed and the Gospel has grown sufficiently to
create three missions in Honduras alone! Love the people despite their
struggles, love your companion and immerse yourself in the work and the
Good Lord will bless you, that I promise.
Yes, I am one of the older ones to serve there, yet a week does not go by
that I remember fondly the blessing that the Lord poured out on us, even
until today I am still realizing blessing from that simple service so long
ago. May the Lord bless you and your family as they support you in el
"Campo Missional".

I remain faithful in the service of our Lord and true to my testimony,
Cuidete,

Elder Raymond Race, Nov 1973- Nov 1975

No comments:

Post a Comment