Travis' Mission

Travis' Mission

Friday, August 26, 2011

I love be a represntative of Jesus Christ


The Provo MTC is amazing.  I love it here so much.  I have never been happier in my life.  Its crazy how fast time has flown, it feels like i just got here.  The days really start to blur together because I am always doing the same thing.  Going to the temple every week is the best part of my week.  I get to feel the spirit very strong, and I get to recharge for the rest of the week.  I also love when all the missionaries get together for firesides and devotionals.  Its such a different an amazing spirit when all the missionaries get together.  The best is when we sing Called To Serve together. My Spanish is coming a long very well.  I teach a lesson to investigators every day, and I feel more and more comfortable with my Spanish.  Granted I still have a lot to learn, but I am can teach simple Gospel lessons.  Simple Gospel lessons are good because then it is easier for the investigator to understand and feel the spirit.  My district and I are getting a long very well, and we always have a lot of fun together.  In our district we have 4 going to Honduras, 4 going to Spain (2 already in the Spain MTC), 3 going to Chile, and 1 going stateside to Tennessee.  we are all very close. 
Anyways, nothing much new has happened.  I am still loving the MTC, and I am still trying to be as positive as i can.  My ankles are doing a lot better, but I still have to wear ankle braces every time I play sports for gym, and I am going to have to wear them for the rest of my mission to be safe.  the last thing I want is another sprained ankle on a walking mission.  Trevor sounds like he is having a lot of fun in the MTC in Guatemala, and I am so happy for him.  I do love the MTC, but I can't wait to leave so I can go to Honduras and preach the Gospel.  I am a representative of Jesus Christ, and I will do whatever it takes to be the best missionary I can and to be a great example.  I am working very hard, and I will try continue to work very hard the rest of my mission. 
Overall, I love what I am doing, I love the MTC, I love being a missionary, and I have never been happier in my life.
 
Thanks for the support.
 
Elder Travis Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment